SAP Automation Through Robin

Hi Team,

Please update, if we gave SAP automation facility in Robin or in future we will be having.
As my organisation is looking forward for the SAP automation.

Thanks,
Pravesh

Dear @Pravesh2891,

Could you elaborate a bit more regarding your question?
I don’t think I understand completely.

Also this category is only for problems/suggestions/questions C# devs might have while extending the SDK so I will transfer the thread to the appropriate section once I have a clearer understanding of the question.

Best regards,
J.

James Papadimitriou
Technical Evangelist

Hi James,

Just like other RPA Tools such as Uipath where SAP GUI Automation is possible and the Different UI Elements can be captured and Automated post selecting ‘Enable Scripting’ Option in SAP . The same way, is there same or similar kind of feature available in Robin so that post selecting ‘Enable Script’ Controls can be captured in appmask which will be full fledged working.

We have different types of SAP automation tools available -
Information Design Tool (IDT)
Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
Incentive and Commission Management (ICM)
IT Operations Analytics (ITOA)

Also please update if we can use SAP BAPI(usiness Application programing Interface) throgh Robin to automate different SAP tools
Thanks,
Pravesh

1 Like

@Pravesh2891
Sure, you can use UIAutomation through Robin to automate SAP related functionality.
I am not sure about SAP BAPI because it depends on what you want to do.
Robin can utilize APIs as showcased by one of our community members here: Invoke web service and store resulted response in excel file
Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

I am transfering this thread to the appropriate category.

Best regards,
J.

James Papadimitriou
Technical Evangelist

1 Like