Robin RPA - Boot Camp Training Urgently Required

is there any complete step by step Bootcamp training available . i much eagerly to learn this tool.

2 Likes

Hello @santhoshsekar and welcome to our community!

To get started with Robin be sure to check the official docs here:
https://robin-language.org/docs/

We have also created a series of examples which we are going to keep updating with new content:
https://robin-language.org/docs/examples/

Also be sure to check the Tutorials section in our forum, there are many great guides there provided by our community members.

Regarding the creation of webinars and coding bootcamps, we have it in our roadmap. :wink:

Best regards,
J.

2 Likes

Kindly , is there any option for giving training online and kindly share the Robin helpdesk for developer email id or contact number. ASAP

whether this is suitable for all business Application like SAP , Web,

• How to deploy the bot in production and how to expose this bot to REST API Object.

hi,
Thanks for the Reply. here i shoot up some email related Queries kindly assist with me some clear examples with script based on my Queries.
Email - Outlook

1. How to validate before launch the Outlook application, is there any instance is existing or not
    ,if not means only then bot need to launch the Outlook application other wise it will use the
    existence instance of the outlook application?
  2. How to launch the outlook application always as in Maximized mode?
  3. How to read only the current date (consider only Date part not time value)email Items in an inbox?
  4. How to read the specific subject line email items from other mail items?
  5. How to read the specific Recipient email Id mail items from other mail items?
  6. How to read only the unread items?
  7. how to create a dynamic sub folder under the inbox folder with specific name and move the
    specific subject line only current date mail received , move into dynamic sub folder from inbox folder?
  8. how to validate specific subject line received current Date (ie., today date mail item) if it
    existing means check the attachment file is available or not if available means download in the desired folder path.
  9. how to send email from desired or share network path folder location files as an attachment to the desired recipients?

Hello @santhoshsekar,

“Kindly , is there any option for giving training online and kindly share the Robin helpdesk for developer email id or contact number. ASAP”

This is a community, not a service provider.
Robin is a technology, not a product, soon to be open-sourced.
As such, it doesn’t have a helpdesk etc.
Its power comes from the community. :slight_smile:

Regarding all of the things you are asking about…
Most (if not all) are answered by the documentation along with many examples provided by the community.
I suggest you take some time studying on how to get started with Robin by checking the official documentation and then check the community tutorials.
I am sure most of your questions will be answered.

Best regards,
J.

1 Like