How Compile scripts .robin to .exe

I want to create RPA scripts and distribute to my other machine that doesn’t have Robin, but I didn’t find any way to save the file in .exe format.

can you help me?

Translated by google Translate

Hello @luan.felix and welcome to our forum!
All Robin scripts are saved as .robin files.
In order to run them the official Robin sdk has to be installed on a machine.

You could create an application, using C# for example, that utilizes Robin internally to create a custom solution.
The program should come bundled with Robin, so whenever you installed the app on a machine the functionality would be available.

1 Like

Could you show an example of how to use Robin with C #?
With something like that, it will open a range of possibilities, the community will surely grow.

Translated by Google.

1 Like

Hello @jpap, I concur with @luan.felix. I think Robin is a great initiative for RPA developers. However, these Robin scripts should ultimately benefit business users. Hence, the ability to compile Robin scripts as .exe for easy distribution is quite important. This is also an existing feature of WinAutomation.

1 Like

@siyong, @luan.felix please have a look at my latest guide here:

Best regards,
J.

James Papadimitriou
Technical Evangelist

1 Like

Show!!!
Estou ansioso para os próximos passos,

Acredita se futuro será possível executar um script sem ter o Robin instalado(Executável criado)?

Claro que a máquina ainda precisará da extensão do Google Chrome se necessário.

Hello @luan.felix!

From google translate:
Show!!!
I look forward to the next steps,
Do you believe if future will be possible to execute a script without having Robin installed (Executable created)?
Of course the machine will still need the Google Chrome extension if needed.

Thanks for your kind words.
Please from now on use only english when posting in the community forum in order for all members to able to read the posts.

Now back to your questions…

It is currently out of our development scope to package .robin scripts as .exes.
So, for the time being, Robin has to be installed on every machine you wish to run .robin scripts.
Chrome/Mozilla extensions are needed only for Web automation related actions.

Best regards,
J.

James Papadimitriou
Technical Evangelist

1 Like